Pages

Monday 8 October 2012



I love these stamps! They are great for little boys cards. I am going to be making a "word" card with these at a later date, so have put these to one side for now, as I have already made a few tri-fold cards in various colourways with these images.

I have managed to set aside a little time on Wednesday to make a new clock, I am thinking pretty & pink with lots of sparkle. Nic & I are prepping for some upcoming card parties, so am busy making sure we have samples of everything, which means I have sadly decided to put my graphic 45 projects on hold. I found out today that some wooden pieces I ordered ages ago, are still not in stock, so I am going to wait. I find it soo hard NOT to touch my G45 stash, so it's going to be torture. I am bursting with idea's for it to, but I will show restraint!




at

No comments:

Post a Comment