Wednesday, 28 November 2012

My attempt at a Christmas Tree!





I used G.C.D vintage Christmas papers for this tree, & inked all the edges with DI vintage photo. I punched the edges with a lace border punch. It took AGES to score, cut, punch, fold & glue all of the rosettes. I love the finished product & it looks great as a table centre piece, but I don't think I would be in a rush to make another lol.
I went by the measurements Jim the Gentleman Crafter used & went up in 1/4", I did'nt like the step effect I got with the archivers template, heres a pic of that one to show you the difference.


This one has a little glitter going on, & was my first attempt. I may add some characters not sure yet. It may just end up hidden up on a shelf! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment