Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Bursting to craft

After not really knowing what I wanted to do next I now cannot wait to get stuck in to 3 new projects.

Firstly, my niece has asked me to make her some altered letters (The word HOME). I have ordered what I need so just waiting for delivery, & then I can get started.

Secondly, my round nesting boxes arrived so I can make a start on my wedding gift. That should be fun.

Thirdly, I am going to attempt to make "The Gentleman crafter's" steampunk hot air balloon.
After seeing Jim's tutorial on You Tube, I fell in love with it & so I am going to have a go. I will have to improvise alittle but thats the fun of crafting right?

Am busy doing boring humdrum stuff for the next few days so not starting these quite yet, but soon...& I cannot wait to get stuck in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment