Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

It's been a while.

Although I have loads of projects on the go I am unable to finish them due to a trapped nerve in my elbow which is stopping me from crafting.
I also have a chest & sinus infection (which is gross). I am always ill lol, my imune system is knackered. They shoot horses don't they?

I am gutted as I was really enjoying myself. Hey ho, such is life.
Anyway I thought I would share a couple of pages from an unfinished art journal I started quite a while ago, then forgot about.
I would like to get back into it as it's freeing, if that makes sense?
I do look back & chuckle at the horrendousness (did I just make that word up?) of alot of the pages: but hey it's mine right.
Everything is a learning curve & I am still learning.

I think I will post a couple of pages a week until I can start crafting again & show some new stuff.
Now try to laugh too much & feel free to leave honest comments....& tips would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment