Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A work in progress

I have so many things on the go at the moment. None of them are completely finished lol, I am waiting on new supplies.
Anyway I thought I would share something with you, as I haven't posted alot of pictures lately.
This is something I made last week. It isn't finished yet, (shock horror) I still want to add a few more bits.
Was inspired by Olga one of the new G45 design team winners.
She made a fabulous house of cards using the alice in wonderland collection.
I just had to have a go!
I will add more pictures to this post when I have finished it completely no clue when that will be lol.





                                      Edit: I added some mini books that I made using grunge paper.


                                                                I also added a ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment