Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hanging around

Sorry, not a great picture, & it is still not finished but I thought I would share it anyway.
I have lots of wooden hangers that I don't use anymore so I thought I would alter one. I want to hang photo's & journalling tags from it, aswell as charms etc. I like the way it is turning out so far.
I have had to put the hanger on hold for now though as I am working hard on something new. I am nowhere near finished as it is quite a big job, but I have made a good start.
I finally made a decision on the design & committed to it! I am still waiting for some components to be delivered but have lots to carry on with until they arrive.
Anyway, please feel free to leave a comment on the hanger, I would be interested to find out if anyone has done something similar.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment