Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

What to make next?

I am at a loss as to what to make next. Have a book full of ideas & designs but nothing is jumping out at me. I think I have lost my creative mo-jo.
I covered one of those paper mache bottle tubes today, nothing special. I kept it very simple, as I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it.

I am working on another air balloon design, which I saw on someones blog, (will have to check who. Will give credit when I have finished & posted pics). I usually have two or three pieces on the go at the same time, but am struggling with what to make.

I tried doing a couple of cards earlier. The end result was not great. Did not feel the love at all.
(will post picture tomorrow so you can see what I mean).

I just have no clue what to make next. An album maybe? Argh! So frustrating.
Maybe I should sit & do some colouring in?, or just back away from the crafting & crack on with the housework LOL.

My head is all over the place lately. Today I nearly walked out of a shoe shop in bare feet after trying on a pair of shoes. I kid you not, I forgot to put my shoes back on!
I am blaming insomnia. Have not had a good nights sleep in weeks. I am sat writing this in bed at 2am.
Says it all.

I think I will catch up on everone elses creativity & check out everyones blogs tomorrow. I may get inspired, who knows.

What a boring post that was lol.
Anyway have included a very bad picture of the shoes I bought my friend today as a birthday gift.
Hope she likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment