Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Charmed I'm sure....

Today I had a go at making some cork charms, for my first attempt I am quite pleased. I think with practice they will get better.
Not a great picture as I had to hang them from the same hook so they aren't hanging straight, but I was quite excited to share.
I am waiting for more jewellery supplies to arrive, all the essentials really lol.
The tools & beadcaps arrived today but I was too impatient to wait for the rest before I had a go. I will probably change these up when I get more bits to play with.
I have been wanting to have a go at this for ages so prepare to see lots of pictures of my attempts at charms & jewellery making over the next few weeks/months, or at least until I get charmed out, sharing the bad & hopefully not so bad LOL.
I am thinking of hanging charms from my new blind in my bedroom ( I say new lol, I haven't made it yet),
& some chunky charm tie backs for my curtains.
Tomorrow I have to tidy up the crafting mess I have been making over the last few days....it is getting out of hand as I have two or three different projects on the go at once & as you know I do not have a craft room to create in, so I have to make space on the dining table for people to eat!
Time for me to call it a night & get some sleep, I am yawning whilst blogging.
Until next time, catch ya later special Llama's....






No comments:

Post a Comment