Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

There's no place like home

I have been a busy bee over the last week, working on a few commissions. Here is a small mini album using the G45 collection Magic of OZ. This is one of my favourite collections that G45 have done. It is so easy to work with. Sadly my stash is all used up now, & I am unable to source more.
This is a very simple mini, no fussy cutting & not many fancy foldouts or tags, but I think it works well. There is a large pocket at the end of every page, containing single & book photo mats, so plenty of spaces for photo's.
I kept all the pages black as I was running low on the papers & wouldn't have had enough to cover every page.

Before I share the pictures I am going to have a little moan about the cost of postage. To post this album & a few cards & little note books it cost £5.90! I was gob smacked. The box wasn't heavy it was the size. I am going to have to charge more in the future to cover the postage. Ok moan over, here are the pics!
















                            This is a fold out book....It has a magnetic closure. I forgot to take a picture!




It is a real shame that I didn't have enough patterned papers to cover each page, but I figure they could put photo's & journal etc on all the blank bits.
Will be making a few more mini albums over the weekend & will also be making another lightshade & hot air balloon, so lots to share again soon.

Until then, catch ya later special Llama's!

No comments:

Post a Comment