Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

A work in progress

A huge crafty hello to anyone taking the time to check out this blog!
Here is a little peak at something I am working on at the moment.
It was for a commission but have had a few issues that I will explain in a future post; so this one I am considering auctioning off at a charity event.
I will share more pictures of the completed creation as soon as I am done with it. At the moment I am still deciding on final embellishments.

Moving on to something completely different.....I am desperate to have a go at wreath making. I have been checking out some amazing creations on pinterest & am obsessed lol.
Am just trying to source some deco mesh in the uk (to avoid huge shipping costs from the states), so if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

Thats all I have time for today, so until next time....catch ya later special Llama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment