Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

This is what happens when I get bored!

Well Christmas is well & truly closing in & I have yet to finish my Christmas shopping.
I have been stuck in the house all day today & out of sheer boredom I made this wreath.
Apologies for the awful picture quality, no sooner had I finished it my mum had put it up!
I bought a couple of polystyrene wreath rings the other day for a £1 & had a roll of tulle so thought why not.
It was fun to make....may do a red one next, might get some large poinsettias.
I have also managed to finish off some Christmas projects that I am giving as presents....will post pics tomorrow.
All in all I have had a productive crafty day. Time to go & wash off all the glitter & get cracking with dinner.
Until next time....catch ya later special Llama's

No comments:

Post a Comment