Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Finally used one of my Prima Doll stamps!

After getting all the shopping over with this morning I had intended to clean up my craft mess & get organized.
This just did not happen. Instead I got distracted after finding my Prima doll stamps (that I hadn't even taken out of the packaging!)
I bought a few of these a few months back & forgot all about them. How bad is that!

I decided to put them on canvas' & have a play. The one I am sharing tonight I didn't do too much to. I thought the paper was pretty, so I left it alone. I like the way it turned out.
I am also making a few cards the same, but am just at the paper piece stage.

Looking forward to playing with these dolls again....I see why they are so loved. Brings back childhood memories of the old paper dolls....Happy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment