Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Curiosity box

With all the rain we have been having here in Cardiff I have been getting down to some serious crafting......
I am loving doing some vintage stuff again...
Here are some pictures of a curiosity box that I finished today. It is a glass fronted wooden box, which I added some vintage papers to & filled with some bits & bobs that I had in my stash. I may add a few more bits to it in the future but for now it is finished.
Over the next few days I have to cover more letters, & make some birthday cards for family, but after that I  get to play. 
Speaking of which, I have to go & finish sealing some of said letters now. I won't be sharing these as you have already seen the super hero letters, I will however share some initials that I have made for my nieces. Will try & do that tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment