Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Working hard!

Oh boy have I been busy today....up at 6am, cleaning the house, catching up on all the washing, putting up the Christmas tree, & working on the last of our orders.
It is now 11.58pm & I am still not finished!
I am taking a quick break & thought I should update this blog.

We are now in our third week at Cardiff Indoor Flea Market & I am loving it! Our pitch isn't looking great but that will change in the new year, we just need the time (& energy) to work on displays.
We have so very little stock left it's mad, so I am going to be VERY busy after Christmas making lots of new goodies.
We still have a few bits & pieces available but nothing compared to what we had ready to buy at the start of December.
Our order book filled up so fast it was scary...I am now down to the final few makes...phew!
Tonight I thought I would share a custom make for a lovely lady called Jane who has the pitch next door to us at the flea Market with her husband Simon...( they have some fabulous goodies)....
Jane asked for a birthday card for her friend who she used to play "schools" with when they were little.
I decided to go with a pop up box card (shock horror), & use up some of my gorgeous Graphic 45 papers.
Here is a pic of what I made..
Break over....need to get back to it so I can get to bed at a decent hour.
Until next time....catch ya later special Llama's

No comments:

Post a Comment