Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Pictures at last! They aren't great as I used my mobile & the light was dreadful, but it was the best I could do. I am sharing a Christmas gift I have made for one of my best friends Nic, who is also responsible for getting me started with the whole craft thing.
Nic's a teacher & also an avid reader so I thought the books would be perfect along with Graphic 45 ABC Primer collection.
I bought the wooden books from The Craft Barn online, they were just under £5 each, I couldn't find them any cheaper, as I wanted them with drawers. I gesso'd them & painted them with black acrylic paint, then went to work on adding my papers.








I kept this project very simple. I could have gone OTT, & I had to stop myself a few times from getting carried away. I think I may make myself something similar, not sure what theme yet...
I enjoyed making this & just hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment