Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Getting ready to get creative!

I have been crafting....made a "first Christmas" bunting for a friends baby, I forgot to take pictures before I gave it to her. Have also covered a diary for someone...nothing amazing but it is very pretty.
I keep forgetting to photograph everything.
Apologies for more waffle & no pics!

I have ordered everything I need to start my mixed media canvas.
Am VERY excited. Have'nt attempted anything like it before, but am just going to go with the flow. If it turns out bad I can always try again.
Some stuff I have ordered from the states like the tattered angels glimmer mists, & a few other things.
No clue how long that will take. Got a few bargains off ebay for watch parts, keys & hinges, so am happy.
I think I may do a configurations box whilst I wait.
Shabby chic maybe? Maybe include photo's.
I will post pictures of whatever I make (good or bad),
so you can see what I am up to.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment