Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Waffling!

I am bursting to start a new altered art project. I saw a you tube video ( cannot remember who's, but when I make it & post finished article I will make sure I give a huge credit).
It would be the perfect gift for her 40th birthday in April.
I can't say what it is as it is for my one & only subscriber lol...Yes that would be you Nic!

I have'nt done alot of crafting since my Christmas tree attempt....just a few cards really.
Have a "new baby" banner to make & a diary to cover this week so will post some pics of those.
I am also going to be starting a travel mini soon. My Tim Holtz papers have arrived so will start designing that out after Christmas.

Have pretty much finished my Christmas shopping just one more person to buy for. I am soo late this year. My intention was to give handmade gifts, but time just flew by. I don't think any of my family would want what I make. They show no interest lol. It would be resigned to the "Junk cupboard" never to be seen again.
In fairness I am still learning & there is ALOT of room for improvement.

I am just waffling on now, so until next time....catch you later special llama......

No comments:

Post a Comment