Thursday, 17 January 2013

This is LEAH!

I have finished altering my letters. I did'nt plan anything out I just got a load of stuff together & just did what I liked.
It turned out very dark & grungy, but I like that.
I could have kicked myself when I finished it & realised I had more metal bits stashed away, but too late now....will just have to do something else with them.
I apologise for the pictures but I don't have a camera & have to use my phone, so am very limited.
I cant fit all the letters in one shot & get a good picture, but am sure you can imagine them standing together.
EDIT: I have decided that I am going to mount all the letters on a base & link them with chain, or possibly a metal bar. When I do I will update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment