Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

What to make next?

Now that is the question...

 I am waiting for delivery of more round boxes for a a gift I have planned using the papers from the previous post. In the meantime I can't decide what to make.

 I could make up the prize package for the Facebook competition. Only one person made a suggestion for a clock as a prize, so I thought I may do a clock, a valentines card, a mothers day card, a fathers day card & possibly a couple of birthday, thankyou cards, not quite sure yet.

I am having one of those can't make my mind up days. I think it probably best if I don't craft at all, maybe I will pamper myself instead. My nails could do with a bit of attention after all the crafting lately, all I have to do is choose a colour (another decision to procrastinate over lol).



No comments:

Post a Comment