Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Crafting madness

I have been crafting like mad LOL. Have finished a few projects but I can't photograph them myself on my phone.Well one of them at least. It's really awkward due to what it is. Have asked my great niece to help me out. She is 14 & into photography. That means you are going to have to wait to see some of what I have made!

I can show you a quick box I made with left over chipboard & papers. The clocks are from the same Tim Holtz paper collection I just fussy cut them out & mod podged them on. I was going to make a lid for it but have decided to keep it open topped so I can store my spare glue sticks in it. Sounds random, but I can never find my glue sticks for my glue gun when I need them. Undecided as to whether I am going to add feet to this box or not.









EDIT: Have changed my mind. Am going to fill them with note books instead. Am also going to make 2 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment