Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Only Words

I am just loving these cupcakes! This is for me! I will be making a few other matching pieces to go in my bedroom, I may add some butterflies to it, & was thinking of mounting it on a little stand which I will decorate to match.

I used actual old book pages to make the flowers which were left over from another project that I have yet to share....mainly because I have yet to finish it lol. I need a whole load of pearls which I need to go & buy, maybe next week.

Lol I've done it again! Just realized I stamped the tag & then placed the words on top after I photographed it! Will add another pic tomorrow to show the change. I am getting so bad for doing that.




5 comments:

  1. I love it....how do I get the pattern for the cup cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be willing to share the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to share the pattern

    ReplyDelete