Friday, 31 May 2013

Only Words

I am just loving these cupcakes! This is for me! I will be making a few other matching pieces to go in my bedroom, I may add some butterflies to it, & was thinking of mounting it on a little stand which I will decorate to match.

I used actual old book pages to make the flowers which were left over from another project that I have yet to share....mainly because I have yet to finish it lol. I need a whole load of pearls which I need to go & buy, maybe next week.

Lol I've done it again! Just realized I stamped the tag & then placed the words on top after I photographed it! Will add another pic tomorrow to show the change. I am getting so bad for doing that.




2 comments:

  1. I love it....how do I get the pattern for the cup cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like the pattern

    ReplyDelete