Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Talking to myself

After an incredibly busy day trying to get myself organised for a friends wedding this weekend ( still haven' t sorted shoes yet!), I decided (to help me relax) I would do a little colouring in.
I purchased some of Megan K Suarez' digi stamps (very inexpensive) & thought I would have a play. I love them!
So much so I have a whole load of new projects I want to do with them. I want to play some more first to get to grips with colours etc before I start anything big, but I should imagine I will have pictures to share by middle of next week.
(I would say sooner, but I am away all weekend & will no doubt need a day or two to recover from the wedding!).
Although saying that maybe my crafting skills would improve with hangover....who knows?

Speaking of skills....I am considering doing a few art courses in night school, or on line. I need all the help I can get lol.
I am feeling a little restricted in what I am capable of doing & thought learning some new techniques may help. To be completely honest I am getting frustrated. I don't feel as though I am moving forward.....I just do the same stuff over & over.

Woe is me LOL.

A friend of mine asked me why I bother with this blog as I have only 3 subbies so obviously nobody is interested.....( she must have looked to know that!)....I told her I  didn't really care about that, & I mostly do it for myself. I like the sound of my own voice!
It did make me stop & think about it though. I could just stick to my fb page & dump the blog.
I see other peoples blogs with lots of encouraging comments & wonder
" Am I talking to myself?"


No comments:

Post a Comment