Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Starting again

Am sat in the hairdressers blogging!
Busy day today, cleaning, sending parcels out, queueing in the bank to pay money in (for a change), after this I am off food shopping then I can head home prep dinner & get crafting!
(will do all the washing tomorrow, I can only take so much house work for one day lol).
After sitting & looking at the completed "Paris" mini album last night I have decided to start from scratch.
Madness maybe, but I am just not happy with it
I have ordered another of the Prima Welome to Paris pads, & am going to be making my own pockets out of cardstock, in red & black.
Am hoping to get it all completed by the end of the week, well thats the plan anyway.  I foresee alot of late nights. I promise to have photos to share soon. May add a peak of a page before I post the completed album.
I have also been asked to make another 3 tier cake, but this time its for a little girl, so pink with lots of sparkle. Will be making a start on that over the next few weeks.
I have a few bits for sale on my facebook page if anyone is interested, there is a link at top of my blog.
Until the next time, Happy crafting! Catch ya later special Llama's

No comments:

Post a Comment