Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Woe is me

After a few very rough days (I have pleurisy & pneumonia), I actually felt well enough to craft a little.

It has been a hectic few days as we have had a new boiler installed, which caused a lot of mess; but thankgod for my niece Gemma who has come two days in row & sorted everything out. She has been an absolute star.

I have been very good & actually listened to the drs advice & am getting lots of rest. I am extremely gratefull for the painkillers I was prescribed. I couldn't cope without them. Every breath is incredibly painfull.

I am improving a little every day so am very happy about that. I am missing all this sunshine though.

Am hoping tomorrow I will feel up to finishing an album I was working on before I became poorly. I would like to get it finished as I want to get started on a few more ideas I have.

Thats it for now, I am too tired for anymore. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend....until next time
Catch ya later Special Llama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment