Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

All sorts of Gorjuss!

At last I have been well enough to craft! Here are some pictures of the completed Gorjuss Girl Mini album.
I love the Gorjuss Girls, & am in the process of making an 8x8 album in neutrals. I could craft with this collection all day.














                         There are a few tags & photo mats missing from this last photo...no clue why lol. 

I decided not to over embellish this mini, only because I only left a 1/4" in the hidden hinge so needed to allow for all the photo's etc.
I am however planning to go OTT on the 8x8 album, which I am starting to prep today. Trying to decide on what dies & flips & folds etc at the moment. Need to go through all my stuff, as I often find things I had forgotten all about.
Anyway, that's it for this post. Hope you like it. until next time, Catch ya later Special Llama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment