Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

No Box cards today!

Well tonight I decided that I would make something other that a pop-up box card! Shocking I know as I am seriously addicted to them. Any way....I purchased some Megan Suarez digi stamps ages ago, but never got around to doing anything with them (which is code for "I forgot all about them").

I haven't done anything fancy or clever with them, I just coloured them & put them onto 4x4 canvas which I painted & added a quote. Nice & simple, but I think they look cool. I am going to print off the other images in various sizes & do the same so I can hang them or put them on stands together.
When I am a bit more flush I would love to buy an original piece from Megan as I love her work, it will be hard to choose just one.



No comments:

Post a Comment