Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

It's all about the Boys!

Hello everyone who takes the time to check out this blog! Please feel to subscribe & leave comments.
 Lately I have been working on a few bits for "Boys".....I find it really hard to find stuff the boys will like, as I always end up buying computer games & lego etc or duplicating a prezzie & feeling bad. So I decided to make some comic covered letters for the "MARVEL" & Scooby obsessed boys in my life & not just the young ones LOL.

These letters are for Nicola's son, I still have to finish the Iron man letter but thought I would share anyway. We started them on Saturday (the Batman is all Nics work), but we got side tracked by a trip to the pub, so I brought them home to finish off.
.
I want to do a "Dr Who", for my friends son for his Birthday as he absolutely loves every thing to do with Dr Who, & I think it would look cool. I also want to do a "POW" for my nephew using the MARVEL comics again, but I might do a canvas or shadow box frame for that I haven't quite decided yet.
Great fun to do as I did find myself sitting & reading the comics before cutting them up LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment