Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Having a hoot!

So last night I decided to put together an owl puzzle that I've had for a few weeks.
Oh my days what a nightmare! The instructions were pants so I ended up ignoring them & trying to figure it out myself.....3 hours later & this is what I got.
I did use all the pieces (although I have to admit that I know for sure some are in the wrong place lol), which is impressive for me as normally I have bits left over whenever I make models.
I know I am going to regret saying this but I want to make more! It was torture but I love the finished piece. I have a few idea's as to what I would like to do with them so I am going to have to suck it up & make more, so watch out for more owls!

What else have I been up to.....trying to squeeze as many new makes into my day as possible....lots to do & my days seem to be flying so finding a few hours to craft has been tough. Have pulled a few late nighters to get pieces finished which was possibly a bad idea....my under eye luggage is beyond ridiculous LOL.
When I get everything finished I have promised myself a lie-in & a lazy day filled with lots of nana naps. It has been a while since I enjoyed a "me" day.

I have cards to make next (not my favourite thing to, but needs must), then I can get started on a wreath for my sister.
Looking forward to tha, after that who knows.

Time to go...it has just gone midnight & my alarm is set for 6am so I need to get some sleep.
So until next time...catch ya later special Llama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment